- ONE YEAR GUARANTEE on genuine Harley-Davidson®
parts purchased at and installed by either Seacoast Harley-Davidson®, Harley-Davidson® Shop of Rochester or Boston Harley-Davidson®.
- 15% SAVINGS on daily rental4 rates for personal use.2
- Three memorable annual MVP member-only parties.
- Everyday MVP-only specials on items marked with MVP signs.
- Access to the MVP member-only website, including personal account information, MVP Specials and insider information.
- MVP-only shopping hours before the general public at select dealership events.
- MTS Emergency Roadside Assistance available for purchase (MVP member exclusive).
- Enjoy values and savings at area businesses by showing your MVP card through participating MVP Value Partners.
- Everyday 11% SAVINGS on your regular priced purchases in MotorClothes®, Parts & Accessories and/or parts installed by our Service Departments.1
Each MVP year starts on August 1. You may join MVP on any date during the year. All points below Bronze will be carried over into the next year and you will hold Club level status until you amass enough points to reach Bronze level. You then will enjoy the benefits of the attained level immediately. All those who have attained Bronze, Silver or Gold status during a year will carry that level during the next immediate succeeding year. All points above the lowest point level needed to attain a year-end level will be carried over into the next year. Each member will start from August 1 of each year to build points towards the next year's level. Re-enrollment in each successive year is automatic & at no cost.
1No other discounts or sale prices can be applied in addition to the above savings.
Savings listed above do not apply to motorcycles, labor, trailers, memberships or
gift card purchases. Some other exclusions may apply, see dealer for details.
2Subject to availability.
3Merchandise returned, for which points are awarded, will result in loss of points awarded for that merchandise.
4Available at Seacoast Harley-Davidson® only.
Member benefits are subject to change at the sole discretion of
Seacoast MVP®, Rochester MVP® and Boston MVP®.
Member benefits are subject to change at the sole discretion of Seacoast MVP, Rochester MVP and Boston MVP.
MVP points earned by members are not considered to be property and, as such, one cannot sell, transfer, or assign their points to any other member.
Points are not awarded for the dollar value of the MVP enrollment fee, tax, and are subject to change. Please refer to the MVP website for a complete and current listing of all eligible point earning opportunities.
Only one person per MVP membership. Purchases and their associated points may only be put under one member account.